Tuesday 9 April 2013

Semester Break






Assalamualaikum!!!

Congratulations!!!! The semester break is here and it begins now! Yes 10th of april 2013 aka my dad's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD^^
Alhamdulillah my final exams went very well. InsyaAllah i will get my Dean's List again this semester.


So as usual, things to-do run in a list :

1. Revise subjects for next semester
2. Hang out with friends
3. Read novels and educational books
4. Composting and gardening
5. Cooking and baking
6. Babysitting my siblings
7. Spring clean my room
8. Do extra ibadah
9. Fangirling Daeguknamah
10. Take care of myself (hair, nails, skin)
11. Eat, eat and eat hahahaha
12. Replace my puasa hehehe ^^;;
13. Blog photoshoots
14. Go to my favourite boutiques and shopping (probably)
15. Spend more time with Family
16. Discipline in cosuming herbalife
17. Watch out over my second last sibling's diet coz he is in obesity stage
18. Learn how to sew

Basically, the things that i need to do will run in a neverending list (actually). Nope! i HAVE to use my time wisely and spend less time on social networks. Write more on my blog ohhhh and organize collaboration blog with eyka hisham named duodaybook. I needa get serious now. Time is so precious.
My third semester will be on June the first week if i am not mistaken. So right now, let's get it started. Importantly, i have to organize myself first. My skin, nails, hair and basically MYSELF has been abandoned for the past 4 months hahahaha how bad am i. So,

1,2,3 Bismillahhirrahmanirrahim...........

No comments:

Post a Comment