Saturday 13 April 2013

Lethargic Day

Hey guys! wassup? Feelin' good? Am not really.

Today i woke up at 8am  and i have to help my mom at her school (she is a teacher). She's selling foods on behalf of the staff club along with her friends just to make some more income for the club. Since there were this bunch of people doing exams (government exam) so basically it's worth it to open a mini store.

YES! I SWEAR IT IS A MEGA LETHARGIC DAY! WHY? i hv to clean up all the messes and plus all the extra drinks (along with mom and 2 siblings). I have to carry all the extras all the way from the ground floor to the third floor. ALONE.  Mom was settling things downstairs and i was dealing with the extras. My sister (5yrs old) helped me but half way-help. Well kids cannot carry heavy things right? Pity.

I was carrying a dozen of drinks packed in a box and there were 7 or 8 boxes if i am not mistaken. Imagine! i have to carry all of them up to the third floor. A word. DEAD  x_x

My hands will get cramped tomorrow.Guaranteed! ok imma head to shower , fresh and up and prolly have a short nap? hmm..buhbye.. :D

P/S: i am salivating over smores coz i just watched michelle phan's latest video on youtube. Probably i'll do some later to satisfy my food lust. Check on her video → smores

No comments:

Post a Comment