Wednesday 17 April 2013

Current Addiction

Salam :D Hey guys! Wassup?

Nothing much happened. My everyday schedule are basically  chores, sending and fetching my siblings from schools, watching TV and doing some random stuffs.

Music 

Just give me a reason - Pink (cover)

I just love megan nicole's voice and also other youtube artists like megan lee, jason chen, tanner patrick, tiffany alvord, chester see and many more that sync my soul.

 
Just Go - Rania

Secondly i love this song freaking so much bcoz it gives THAT kind of strong and extraordinary energy. I just love it. Sorry dear ears because i have been raping you with this song again and again. Love the ourfit and awesome dance (i needa learn the dance. smexy mehhh)


                                  
i love her voice soooo much. husky . sorta.  and how expressionlessis her face in Rose
Beauty Tips

I just love Michelle Phan and Bubzbeauty . These girls are so inspiring and you guys should check on their channels. They give beauty tips, health tips, make up tips,hair tips and fashion tips. I can just finish my time for hours on their channels.

Drink



i just  love plain water. i can just drink it unconsciously.

Color  

I like mint and soft pink. i super duper in love with these colors. And along with the family of the mint color; like teal, turquoise , aqua .

Random stuffs
These stuffs are so precious that i cant lose them because they have some sorta sentimental value. Firstly , these dictionaries are because they are so valuable and i will carry it everywhere when i am travelling just to  kill my boredom in the transport. Secondly the BEAST  album is because i actually met them at One Utama on 2010 (i think so) and they signed at the back of the album and i was like 20cm further away from them. I freaked out when i met them and cannot speak. I turned mute hahahahaha coz i was so excited that i hardly to talk. Daikoku Danji album is because they are so special. I just love them like crazyyyyyy and they are awesome. MY FOREVER 5 PRINCES! I just cant describe my love to them. My teddy bear named hyunchul juz because i love hyunchul so much and so i give the teddy's name hyunchul. My dearest Nadia gave me for my 17th birthday. I just picked him up from the laundry and he is clean now ^_^






Lastly i wanna share this to all of you, a thought of mine :) Wasalam


BTW, my left foot is getting better and now i can walk properly  (^^*) . THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment