Monday 15 April 2013

Food Hunting (Part 1 ) - Takoyaki




\
MENU

MASSIVE FOODS IN MENU

TADAAA..TAKOYAKI ^__^



I am starting to do food hunting as I have a wishlist of foods that I really crave for. Takoyaki is in the list. Takoyaki is a really famous Japanese street foods. You can easily find them by the streets if you go to Japan. Takoyaki is one of my favorites of all time. Once I got home (came back from my college) I will rush to the nearest mall and grab it. It has various ingredients but I usually found (in Malaysia) chicken ‘n’ cheese, abalone, shrimp and octopus. I always love to watch the takoyaki masters when they’re cooking them. As far as I know, it contains chopped lettuce, dried shrimp and …lalalala I don’t really know. I’m sorry …hehehe :P [i ate this on 13/4/2013 already hehehe]

DaniDana Takoyaki is my most favourite takoyaki stall in Malaysia. It is located at Plaza Masalam Section 9 Shah Alam (i only know this branch).  They always serve us delicious japanese foods along with Running Man hahahahaha (not a fan of R.M.). Also i always have okonomiyaki. The stall is not too small but it's convenient and comfy. I really like this place. If you would like to do it by yourself at home, you have to buy a special pan to cook takoyaki. You can get the takoyaki recipe here  recipe TRY!

If you want a tutorial, this is the best i can give to you. (^^*) ENJOY!

Been wondering what i do all day long today? I have been running some never ending  errands (chores and 5 baskets of unfolded clothes..haaaaa. can die x____x ) which i have to put on halt on reading my novels. 'Mishaps' occur! THIS.........


See you soon on my next entry regarding FOOD HUNTING !  Have  a great day  (^w^)

Wasalam <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment