Sunday 14 April 2013

Cleansers

Salam and hai guys!  What's going on? 

I am so unlucky today :( When i was on my way to go downstairs (on the stairs) , one of the wood of the stairs slipped and i stepped on a nail. Ewwww please worst feeling ever. My left foot is swollen and i can't really walk properly. Not a good day. Plastered my foot and i didn't put any antiseptic coz there's no such thing in my house (seems like i have to buy one as one of the precautionary steps). I wanna put minyak gamat but i couldn't find it so i just plastered it. I guess i don't have to put a picture of my injured foot? It looks pathetic and ewww..so,nay..

Moving on, today as stated above, i wanna share with all of you about cleansers that i always use and only these cleansers that i can use.WHY? This is because i have a very overly super tetra sensitive skin problem. I can't stand with insects, i stopped eating seafood and only consume fish (my favourite), i couldn't stand dust and i couldn't stand the scorching hot weather. If i sweat , those unwanted creatures (rashes) will start to 'live' on my FACE. FACE OK! I am tired of seeing Dermatologist and consume medicines and lalalala...


 

My dermatologist packed me with this small bottle of Cetaphil. It's 125ml and costs RM49.85 approximately RM50. I know right. E.X.P.E.N.S.I.V.E. BUT it is good and it really really really works on me. I give five stars out of five. Also my friend used this and she has pimples free face now. Fragrance free and this one is for oily skin. It's in transparent liquid form. So i suggest you this if you have problems with your face. If you have a sensitive skin like me,consume this and if you wanna have free scars face at the same time, use this along with bio oil. NO DOUBT AT ALL.  You can get this from guardian pharmacy.




This one is made of aloe vera and it smells really good. RM265 for a set. Yes this one comes in one set along with the toner and moisturiser. From herbalife and this is suitable for my sensitive skin too. The foaming cleanser and toner are each 200ml and the moisturiser is 50ml. Please get this from one of the distributors of herbalife that you know. I can suggest my friend , Nia . I found this suitable for my face so i suggest this to all of you who has sensitive skin like me



Lastly, this is from shaklee. RM95 for 150g. I know and I realize people with sensitive skin has to consume high quality AND expensive cleansers. Sometimes i really pity my parents. They invested too much for my face and skin ONLY. Then what should i do right? Lagi2 perempuan. Kenalah jaga. This smells like kuih koci hehehehe but fragrance free.Get this from one of the shaklee distributors too.


I really have a bad skin condition. What makes me tired, its on and off. This spring my face is ok but then, on fall i dont even know what will my face looks like even though i am using the right cleansers.I guess it depends on the weather and my surroundings too. I am a hygienic person. I will spring clean my room every week and change my towel every week. Yet this skin problem really makes me feel down and sometimes i am losing my faith for it. IT IS ANNOYING!!

I only have these THREE options and only can go after these three , well actually FOUR because i have this one cleanser called BLISS , from my dermatologist too but it is hard to get and limited so i  couldn't find the picture of it on-line.

So, i guess if u have the same sensitive skin as mine, preferably try these three on you and see whether they suit you or not. 

BEAUTY NEEDS MONEY!

P/S: Avoid any lemon or citrus ingredients in your foaming cleansers or any beauty products because the acidity will ruin your face 

I am just sharing! Have a wonderful day (^__^*)... Love, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment