Wednesday 1 May 2013

Unexpected Lunch


the bread looking food IS bruschetta

baked macaroni in the making


On 27th April 2013, i was so high spirited and TERrajin that i baked macaroni and bruschetta. I spent my time during this semester break going on youtube for a cooking lesson with Laura Vitale. I love how she presented her skills. So, with her guides, I made these for lunch. You can check on her site or youtube channel for  recipes. My outcome wasn't THAT delicious but i'm being grateful enough because my family love it (my 2nd attempt). Needa practice MORE in the future!

how to make bruschetta video by Laura Vitale

What Do You Need For The Yummy Italian Appetizer Bruschetta
1. Baguette
2. Onion
3. Garlic
4. Pepper
5. Salt
6. Olive oil
7. Tomato 
8. Basil leaf (option)
9. Oregano
10. An oven

What Did I Use For My Own Baked Macaroni
1. Macaroni
2. Tomato puree / White sauce (choose 1)
3. Broccoli
4. Button Mushroom
5. Mozarella cheese
6. Minched chicken / beef (choose 1)
7. Potato (peeled then boiled then mashed)
8. Milk and butter (mix with mashed potato)
9. Pepper (option)


P/S: sorry for the not-so-yummy-looking pictures by me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment