Wednesday 1 May 2013

Oldblossombox Prelove Party

On the 28th of April 2013

Mama made her signature dish, NASI LEMAK! Her nasi lemak is the bestest bestest bestest in the world. I once been awaken by the smell of the nasi lemak (early in the morning). As we all  know, Nasi Lemak is a must for breakfast among Malaysians. Doesn't matter whether you are a chinese, malay or indian, you will EAT it. Mama and Dad used to open a mini stall in front of our previous house in SS3 Petaling Jaya. That was when i was 3 year's old i guess. Anyway, i forgot to capture her most delicious dish to post on here ^^;;

Moving on....

10.30pm : my mom sent me to Laman Seri Business Park. Heck yeah there was no people. It was too early..
You must be wondering why did i go to such place early in the morning when all the shops aren't still operated.
Because......


YEAHHHH!! AFTER A FEW PRELOVE PARTIES THAT  HAVE MISSED..
AT LAST.. :"D sobs sobs

But since it's started at 11:30am, so i chilled out at the Coffee Planet and had a chocolate blended drink cost RM13.90 *cries niagara falls* invested my money on this only one bloody drink just to have a shelter because it was a bout to rain (and to kill the time). Glad i brought along my On The Island novel.
So i had a drink and a novel ^__^

camwhored at the coffee shop

a novel and a drink


tic tok tic tok...........


AMBUSHED OBB!!!!

ASDFGHJMMNHGTSYXGHJKSCMJDSBCHDSJMCKNJXNHDFBVJNMCXMCMXRTWYUEIN

picture by amischaheera


picture by oldblossombox

Jezmine Zaidan and I




Ramai gilaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa orang and everyone was crazily choosing their own sweeties 0.0 seriously everyone was insanely rambang mata, i can tell that...
Tak boleh bayangkan betapa hectic nya and happening was obb.

Look! what i got for myself..

Caneron bag.It was amischaheera's and i got it at RM30 only

Dusty mint long oversized dress (lately i hv an obsession towards mint color) RM25


Thanks Kak Mine <3


I got this pink pouch along the super cute penguin brooch from Kak MIne just because of i always help her on instagram in answering people's questions. THANKS AGAIN KAK MINE<3

Due to my mom say no to shopping so i only gotta purchased two stuffs only :( sad sad sad.. urghh my shopaholic sickness is getting worst

Then my dad fetched me and the we went to Subang Parade for Nandos (lunch)

garlic bread + peri peri soup (dad's)


pita chicken breast fillet 


GREAT DAY TO BE REMEMBERED!

FYI: I redeemed my RM50 voucher of Parkson and got 2 new bras hahahaha and bought a lip balm for myself!











No comments:

Post a Comment