Wednesday 1 May 2013

Food Hunting (Part 2) - Chili's



picture of chili's at Empire Gallery

It was on 25th April 2013. This date. It was my brother's birthday and  he is officially 17 now!!! congrats congrats SPM muahahahahaha you are old enough now Danial Nabil. We had our dinner at the Chilli's and these are what we had. I captured these mouth watery foods (only these hehehe sorry).

mom's espresso 

my firecracker fish fillet

chicken

i forgot what it is called

Chili's is one of our favourites of all time. I love its quesadilla and big old timer. It was raining that night. Bliss dinner and here is my lil sissy, enjoying her chicken. 100% recommended! Good restaurant for a big family but it's kinda pricey (to me).
my lil sissy

a few flips of the menu

Chili's usually will give a set of crayon with an activity paper to the children so that they can do it while waiting for the foods. I gave 5 Stars service. This was at the Empire Gallery  Subang Jaya.

BTW...........
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHA!!! MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU!

See you next time!

Wasalam.

P/s: Branches that i know; empire gallery subang jaya, one utama, paradigm mall Petaling Jaya,

No comments:

Post a Comment