Monday 27 May 2013

A.L.O.N.E.

Today 27 May 2013,i went to mom's school (in the morning) to help her on her works and later on we went back home.

At the evening mom went to meet her friends after 29 years sobs such a last long friendship. Aunt shaggy is now an australian and she's married to a Jew and of course he's from  Israel & Aunt Shaggy used to live in Israel for six years. ( ok byk sgt and ) WOW! i was really in shock hahahaha!We went to paradigm. While mom was hanging out with her girls, i went 'touring' the paradigm all by myself. ALONE.
Firstly to H&M to get my dream sunglasses lol and then head to sox world to buy candy balls socks (5 for RM10) and lastly i spent an hour at the Popular book store, finishing my RM100 1 Malaysia voucher. I managed to get 11 books in total. So happy ^^ but the thing is,i bought the books for my brothers and sister because i wont have the time to read novels if i bought mine. SO i used them for my siblings.

H&M

the books I managed to purchase

This book, mom lent me from her office

candy balls socks


aunt roy, aunt shaggy anf mom


me today


  I got this yesterday 26 May 2013 from sports world slippers and charles & keiths flats respectively. 


pink is my color
Till we meet again! chow <3

(rasa bosan entry kali ni)

No comments:

Post a Comment