Thursday 7 March 2013

Malam Kebudayaan


Assalamualaikum and hello!



Last 26th of February 2013 (Tuesday), Performing Arts club (PAC) of UiTM Segamat, Johor, has successfully done their Malam Kebudayaan : Teater Muzikal tribute P.Ramlee.
The theatre contained 3 dramas during P.Ramlee’s era ; Anakku Sazali, Madu Tiga and  3 Abdul. (tokseh hang nak cakap omputih sangat laaah)

Jadi, sepanjang berlangsungnya malam kebudayaan itu, banyak pengalaman yang telah aku timba. I learned what does teamwork means, time consuming and what is family all about. Ya Allah tipulah kata I don’t miss those moments. Dari hari pertama kami berlatih sehingga ke malam kemuncak itu. Banyak sangat obstacles yang datang but we did it.

Obstacles seperti:
1.    Practice selalu je yang datang lambat
2.     Datang sikit yang teramat sangat
3.    Ada yang sakit
4.    Malam before malam kebudayaan ,persembahan kami masih tak kuat
5.    Ada yang tarik diri last minit
6.    Props
7.    DAN SEBAGAINYA….

TAPI SEMUA TU LUMRAH. SEMUA TU LAH YANG MENJADIKAN KENANGAN PAHIT DAN MANIS TERCIPTA. ASAM GARAM DALAM SESUATU TEAMWORK, BIASA LAH TU.


We did it successfully and feedbacks from orang-orang yang datang sangat memuaskan. THEY LIKE IT! :D Anakku Sazali sangat sedih and until ada some of the watchers cried. Oh I know who but I don’t have to mention here I guess hahahahaha
My heart skips a beat when I heard them were laughing over our performance uuuuuuu terharu rasa nak nangis :”) [walaupun ia sangat nerve wrecking momentos]

Special Performance by Irsa Sahabuddin (kak miza’s sister) was DAEBAK! Thank you Kak Irsa  . Memang the whole of your family sangat talented!

I missed each and every moment (and still missing now) I faced sepanjang malam kebudayaan berlangsung. Some of my seniors (in PAC) will graduate this year and sangatlah sedih ok L They are so sporting and they are so kind yet when it is time to be serious time, they are. Zairul, Huz, Abg Faidiey lagi siapa yang semester 6 this semester? I am sooooo gonna miss u guys. Serious talk! I am not lying!  I LOVE EVERY BIT ABOUT YOU GUYS!

InsyaAllah, I will continue my journey in PAC and learn a lot more from the seniors.
This is an important announcement, I made myself on the stage (has been my dream since I was in  school coz masa sekolah dulu banyak sangat competiton sebab girls school kan and most of them are pretty and talented). I was a stage fright yet after joining PAC i overcame it. Thanks Thanks Thanks to all of you!! Tak terhingga rasanya nak cakap thanks :”)  Terima kasih semua! YES I MEANT, IT ALL OF YOU!

WHATEVER IT IS, I HAD SO MUCH FUN WITH ALL OF YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU GUYS!  AWESOME AND COOL PEOPLE!

          Enjoy the gallery!






my pac family

OPENING VIDEO BY PAC
 
P/S: JANGAN terasa jika nama anda tidka disebut. Sayang semua.

No comments:

Post a Comment