Saturday 2 March 2013

Dinner NADIIA


Assalamualaikum and Hello :D

On 28th of February 2013, NADIIA ( Nadi Diploma In Investment Analysis - my course) had a dinner.  All the students  from year 1 untill year 3 (semester 1 – semester 6) gathered around at the most memorable and most awaiting night ever in every semester where everyone gets to meet each other and wear what they like gorgeously and charmingly.
So, this semester’s theme’s GRAMMY AWARDS.

Weeeeeeee I was so excited! I performed a song by Yuna  (Terukir di bintang) along with Tira, Nia and Ain. Nerve wrecking momento. how was it? sedap tak all of us nyanyi?? Amirul Asyraff got the best outfit for the dinner (he is in semester 1 yet 24 y/o).

how's my outfit?

But it turned out well. I was so happy that night yet sad too because my seniors (semester 6) are leaving soon! I am soooo gonna miss all of them :’( sobs sad moment. The fact that I always ran away when I bumped into them (when I was walking to my class) is true. This is because, I wanna get used to not seeing them anymore in the future. SAD SAD SAD. I love them so much!!

A SHOT FOR MY LOVES
To all my seniors, (semester 6) please do your best and I trust that all of you can go through all of the obstacles with flying colours. Good luck in whatever you do! Don’t give up instead if you fail, keep on doing it again and again until you get it. Nothing in life has short cut way.  I learned a lot from each one of you and my love towards NADIIA grows each and every day. Semoga kita berjumpa di masa akan datang. Thanks for all the memories and shots of loves. AND again, Thank you so much for everything. Semoga berjaya dunia dan akhirat. Allah must always be the FIRST and lastly …………… I Love All of you!

Xoxo, Nabihah bt Jasri.


 with abg ky




me and my friends

Fansuri Dress : Nurul Wonder Wardrobe | Pants : H&M | Shawl : Tangs | Clutch : unbranded


P/s: Kahwin nanti jangan lupa hantar kad jemputan tau :P hehehe. Btw banyak lagi gambar tapi malu nak upload lah hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment