Friday 22 March 2013

Finally...........

Salam and Hai!
Final exam is coming soon (HUWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!) and subjects to ‘fight’ with are statistics, microeconomics, English and Islamic thoughts & civilization.
After all the ups and downs for this second semester, from videos, to assignments, to some weird tasks like designing a dress, final exam is finally here. Ah bajet  cakap English. Malas! Jadi, setelah  melalui semua pahit manis perit derita sengsara (hahah over)bersama classmates,akhirnya semuanya selesai. ALHAMDULILLAH!
Sekarang ni kena dapat kan DEAN’S LIST AGAIN for this second semester! WAJIB WOI! I won’t let my parents down and will try to be the best eldest sister! Mama texted me this morning :
Good luck for your exam E’a.
Mama doakan you could do your
second semester with flying colours, inshaAllah.”

Sobs sobs, thanks mama. Sesungguhnya seorang mak tu memang sentiasa tau yang anaknya dalam ke-tension-an and ke-nervous-an. Tipulah kata tak stress. Sebab this semester I am so busy with PAC and other stuffs and since it’s a short semester, semua benda nak cepaaaaat je. Terbalik jap hidup aku. Pergh kalau jadi exco ke mpp ke jpk ke, agaknya mmg terbalik 360 degrees dah my life.  Oleh itu,doakan saya dapat DL again this semester dan saya sgt cuak actually. Takpe, Allah is always there for us and never forgets Him. InsyaAllah , kita jaga Allah, Allah akan jaga kita balik. Kan?
MOREOVER…….
On 20th march 2013 , I did acappella with my seniors for DCS’s Dinner. There’re six of us and omgee memang cool nak mati!! Ya ALLAH pleaselah nak buat lagiiiiiiii~~~ we mixed just the way u are with marry u and we did skyfall ( I was the singer). Later if they have uploaded the video, prolly I will post here
Sekian J

Left to right: Abg Faidiey, Zairul, Kak Miza, Lala, Me and Nia


P/S: Ignore the poor lighting and my face -____-


We re-record this in a class. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment