Sunday 15 July 2012

NADIIA's Family Day - QUATAA



2012, July 15 – Sunday

I was super duper mega tetra excited that I woke up at 6:20am and took my shower. ALONE. In the bathroom… wooooo no ghost I guess…I prayed and BOOM .. I slept again hahahahaha. I woke up at 7:15am , wore tudung and chow. I was in sports outfit. Guess what day it was? NADIIA’S FAMILY DAY!!!! We  gathered at the field. I walked along with Eryn, Huda and Farahin (my classmates).  The seniors (exco) gave us chocolate bun and winter  melon drink (wth I don’t even drink it coz it’s weird).
Anyway, we’ve been waited for 2hrs ok -,- around 9am, the VIPs were there. Before the VIPs came, we did some dances and stretches. It was embarrassing BUT funnnnnnnnnnnn. Ok so after the VIPs arrived, Mr. Khai gave us a very very very ‘short’ speech. SARCASM. YES. So after that we played Coconut Bowling, Tarik upih and Passing Balloon filled with water. DAMN FUN OHKAY BUT TIRED.
Oh!! I forgot to tell, I was in group 3 along with a PA (Academic Advisor).Our group got number 4 I guess. I can’t remember because  I was dreaming. I was tired ofc I can’t and won’t hear what the bro said and announced.  SORRY. And I got tanned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! URGH assfxhjjckdcu3rhjwdnkmwd. I am already BLACK and I got sunburn. =.=urgh I dislike. But whovcares I had fun ^^ they gave us Nasi Tomato. After I had my gift (rewards from our victory) I ran back to room coz I was freaking lethargic. I ate and drink and online and then I washed my clothes, lingeries etc etc. DAMN TIRED ok.. like a marathon. I bathed and prayed and BOOM I slept almost2 hrs. at 6pm I was conscious back lol and online again and Dharwis…..OUR PRESIDENT ACCEPTED MY FRIEND REQUEST ON FB!!!!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ok ok chill babe-.-
I have a story about him but hehe I don’t want to write coz I am tired when I am  writing and hungry (now). Ok fine I’ll write….u guys beg so I’ll write
I wanted an induction’s coupon and he hid his hands and asked what did I want.so I said coupon. He said what coupon. I said induction’s and he replied “don’t be shy to talk”.So that’s all loooool. Ok I am hungry rite now so..bye bye ^___________^ was fun even though I got tan. Ugly one.


Unknown, Abang Acap, Abang Faidiey & Kak Eyka

Ze Excos



P/S: OH btw, we had this bloody long QUATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.haha retarded XD tho i love it.
Credits to Pictures: http://www.facebook.com/eyka.tcat
I <3 NADIIA…

No comments:

Post a Comment