Sunday 15 July 2012

INDUCTION and TRALI

2012, July 14 – Saturday

Early in the morning, I have taken my shower and get prepared to attend Invesment Analysis’s Induction for Part 1 &2 students organised by NADIIA. Ex-student of Dip. in Investment Analysis, Mr. Faiq gave us talk about it and how he found victory in his life. He gave a us a very wonderful talk and surprisingly I was not sleepy during his talk. After that we received mysterious sweets (almost  every minute we’ll receive it). Whateva it is, after that we are divided into seven groups and I am in group 4. Containing, Najwa, Ain, Nadia, Iqbal, Hyder, Farah, Me, Nia and a facilitator name Miss Erin (our senior, part 5). It was awesome,. We had ice breaking (LDK1), Designing clothes out of newspapers (LDK2), Solving Puzzle (LDK4) & “Earth almost explode” (LDK5). Sorry I cannot remember what have we done for LDK3 lol beg your pardon please hihi. Well, we cried, laughed, weshared all those sweet memories together. All the seniors  (exco) was so sporting and happening. I couldn’t remember some of the seniors’ names but I’ll try to list out some ^_^
1.       Dharwis
2.       Eyka
3.       Zamani
4.       Alin
5.       Erin
6.       Asraf
7.       Asyraf
8.       Syafwan
 Pictures:
Abang Ashraf, Abang Ky Rel (aku xtau nama penuh dia lol) , Kak Huda & Kak Alynn

Design clothes out of newspapers

Errrr ok I can’t remember… juz that 8x ..i guess. Ok, so moving on. We had a very long day. From 7:30 am till 6pm. We continued at 8pm with Valentine Night. Each of the groups has to dress up their couple. For our  group, Ezzat (from group 2)  has to dress up like  a girl and Nadia has to dress up like a boy. Well, supposedly Hyder should do it but he has nasyid and so Ezzat had to replace him. We had to gather at DK2 and we got Ezzat ready for the show. Nadia had done by herself coz being a boy isn’t very difficult. We put on makeup on Ezzat hahahaha pity him XD So, we got number 4 out of 7. We laughed all the way because it was damn freaking bloody funny ohkaayyyy. My stomach almost burst and my jaw was hurting badly. Nevermind.. we had fun at least. We had a photography session after the show.  But I didn’t coz I was freaking tire ohkayy. Sorry members L
Some of the ‘Pondans names’ LOL IT WAS FREAKING FUNNY K…
Fifi, izzah, bibah, datin bella, scha, elly & _____ ooopS URGH MY MIND’S CORRUPTED>< I FORGOT THE LAST NAME.  ok  I went back to room with Eryn (my classmate) and BOOM, LETHARGIC (lol bajet aku yg organise event tu lah kan -,-) online a bit, pray and good night……………Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz……….

Pictures:
Fashion show - Valentine Night

 Kak Eyka, Abang Syafwan & Abang Zamani

P/S: BTW, it’s called Induction  & TRALI :D
Credits to Pictures: http://www.facebook.com/persatuan.nadiia

No comments:

Post a Comment