Thursday 17 January 2013

Performing Arts Club (PAC) Night - Penipu


With Nia after the act ( i'm wearing Clumsy Closet peplum )


Salam and Hello :)

On 20130115 Tuesday (malaysia time) , i made a performance called mini theatre. YUP! i acted hehehe  Even though it's just a minor role, it gave me experiences and i have new friends and also gotta meet new people and seniors and skills and... woi berapa byk and lah..

Moving on, i was so nervous before it started (as usual). Well, it went well and it was tiring. I played as hyo the nerdy. Not so nerdy but baik je la... My next theatre will be on February 25, 2013.  I'll play as Sabrina in 3 Abdul (minor role again ^^) By the way,here is the video (Penipu).i will upload the rest later and i hope you'll enjoy this one......

 PAC Night - Penipu

Thank you PAC. i gained a lot of confidence here and i gotta make my dream came true (to be on the stage and overcome my fear towards stage & crowd). Love is blooming for PAC. Good luck to me ^^

Wasalam ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment